Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow???


It may be the most crazy thing ever...  But we had snow this last week!  

It obviously didn't stick on the roads, but it sure was purty!!!  

Julia and Riley were outside playing in it for a few minutes and Julia turned to me and said, "I am cold!!  I guess I don't like snow anymore!!"
Morgan said that the school let his class out to play in the snow for a little bit too.  I thought that was nice of them.  Since it doesn't exactly snow often here!!

I actually heard something interesting about snow down here.  I heard from a weather report that there is apparently a connection between hurricanes hitting here in the summer and then in the winter there are snow storms where the hurricanes hit!  Isn't that bizarre?  I guess it has to Do with weather patterns and such.  And since  I know nothing about that kind of thing I will just leave it like that!!  

So there may be more snow for this year!  And then we will have to wait for another hurricane to hit to have more in years to come!  That doesn't sound fun.   It's snowing in Houston and they say that earth's climate is getting warmer??  Hmm.  

2 comments:

  1. hey! it was fun to read your blog and see the pictures! thank you! our blog address is westsarebest1@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you had a white Christmas in Texas. Who would have ever thunk it. Miss you guys hope you had a great Christmas and hope you have a very merry New Year!
    Love ya,
    The Carr's

    ReplyDelete