Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter



Hello everyone!

I just thought I would write a little note and let everyone know that All is going well with us.  Actually, I really can't think of anything really interesting for me to tell you about at the moment, but I will put in some pictures and I am sure that I will remember something!!! 

Ah, yes.  I have found great stuff to share.  Here are pictures of our first ever Easter Egg hunt in
 our own backyard!!  It is a wonderful thing
 to have a backyard that you actually Own!




Also, we just put in some new french doors and took out our very ugly and not working sliding glass doors.  We are so happy!  And they look
 great.  And they actually work, which is a really good thing...  We had the missionaries come over and help us install the door and fun was had by all for about 8 hours.  The only real problem that we had was that we had picked the coldest day of the year to install, so everyone
was bundled up inside and trying to stay warm as very cool breezes were coming through a very large hole in the wall.  But it turned out okay and we are loving the new look and the convenience of doors that actually work like they are supposed to!

1 comment:

  1. Julia lookes like the smalles, in mean most petite, one in the family again. How do boys get soooo big soooo fast? Cute pics

    ReplyDelete